You don’t need to be an expert chef to make delicious peanut noodles, but a few simple ingredients can make them super-delicious.
Read on for a detailed guide to making the most out of these noodles.
A peanut butter and vinegar-based sauce 2.
A homemade sour cream or ricotta cheese dressing 3.
A handful of chopped peanuts, and some chopped basil or other herbs to sprinkle on the noodles.
A little garlic and onion to taste to make them even more savory.
A few sprigs of rosemary or thyme to add a little extra flavor.
A couple of slices of fresh basil to add some spice.
A tablespoon or two of soy sauce to coat the noodles in a creamy sauce.
A bit of extra-virgin olive oil to lightly grease the pan.
A sprinkling of nutmeg and salt to season the noodles as well.
A drizzle of butter and a sprinkle of cayenne pepper for a more spice-laden, peanut-scented bite.
You can find these ingredients in a grocery store or online, but it’s important to use ingredients that you can get at a healthy price.
Here’s a few ideas to make it even easier.
1) A few whole, organic peanuts.
They are low in calories and full of nutrients.
2) A handful or two chopped basil leaves, chopped or ground.
3) A teaspoon or two salt to taste.
4) A bit more garlic to taste, plus a pinch of oregano to give it a little bit of heat.
5) A squeeze of lemon juice to give the noodles some extra zing.
6) A dash of lemon to help the flavor penetrate.
7) A splash of vinegar to give them a slightly sweet taste.
8) A pinch of sea salt to keep the flavor fresh.
9) A little bit extra lemon juice for the texture.
10) A dripper of olive oil for the coating.
If you prefer a little more spice, add a bit of nutmegar, or peppermint extract.
How to Make The Most Out Of The Peanut Noodle Recipe 1.
Mix together the following ingredients: a peanut butter, vinegar, and salt mixture.
Blend until smooth.
Heat a large skillet or sauté pan over medium-high heat.
Add in a pinch or two each of garlic, onion, rosemary, thyme, and a little garlic powder.
Sprinkle on the peanuts and cook for a few minutes.
Add the salt, pepper, and cayene.
Cook for another few minutes, stirring frequently.
Add some olive oil, and cook a few more minutes, adding a dash of extra lemon.
Add more peanut butter to coat in the sauce.
Add a sprinkle or two more rosemary leaves, and stir until all the ingredients are coated.
Cook until the noodles are cooked through, and the sauce is thick and creamy.
Serve with a little fresh basil or a splash of lemon zest.